DON'T JUST NORMALIZE
Optimal is where you feel and perform your best. If you no longer feel in your prime, or are suffering from decreased libido, low energy, weight gain, moodiness, or a lack of mental clarity, hormone deficiencies may be responsible. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) can help you return to feeling your best, like your younger self again.
Safeguarding and improving your health is worth every possible effort. Dismissing treatable symptoms not only decreases your quality of life, it can greatly impact your general health and wellbeing.
At Verve Health, our personalized protocols use an innovative approach, optimizing various hormones including testosterone, thyroid, DHEA, estradiol, and progesterone. For many women, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) just works.
We achieve optimal results for our patients by listening to your symptoms and goals, conducting and reviewing comprehensive sets of laboratories, and then creating an individualized plan tailored specifically to you with our evidence-based protocols.
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Improves strength & endurance
Improves body composition
Improves bone density
Improves sexual function
Improves clitoral sensitivity
Decrease in visceral (abdominal) fat
Maintenance of muscle mass leading to maintained metabolism
Increases collagen and skin thickness
Improves skin texture
Decrease in wrinkles, fat deposition and cellulite
BHRT Pricing & Hormone Options
Monthly Hormone Therapy Fee $149/month
This includes appointments (in-office or telehealth), ongoing management and maintenance of hormone replacement therapy, and communication by telephone, text, or email as needed.
Verve Health is a cash-pay clinic, we do not take insurance. This allows us to treat patients with evidence-based protocols based on how they feel, not solely based on lab results.
Labs Required for Hormone Replacement (Quest Labs)
- Premenopausal Women: Initial labs approximately $175-$200
- Testosterone panel (free, total, SHBG), DHEA-Sulfate, Thyroid panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4), CBC, CMP, Lipid panel, Hemoglobin A1C, 25-Hydroxyvitamin D (D2, D3).
- Menopausal Women: Initial labs approximately $215-$250
- Testosterone panel (free, total, SHBG), DHEA-Sulfate, Thyroid panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4), CBC, CMP, Lipid Panel, Hemoglobin A1C, 25-Hydroxyvitamin D (D2, D3), FSH, Estradiol, Progesterone.
- Follow-up Labs are drawn 6-8 weeks after initiating hormones, the cost is approximately between $90-120 depending on what hormones you are on. Thereafter labs are drawn annually, unless you are titrating up on a hormone. For example, estradiol levels are checked monthly until your body reaches the optimal level.
Patient pays the BHRT monthly fee, labs, and hormones or medications prescribed.
- Testosterone Transdermal Cream
- Natural Desiccated Thyroid tablets
- DHEA capsules
- Natural Micronized Progesterone (P4) capsules, troches, RDT
- Estradiol (E2)
- Melatonin Micronized Sustained-Release (SR)
Who can benefit from BHRT?
Women at any age with testosterone deficiency symptoms including
- Decreased energy
- Decreased clarity
- Decreased sex drive
- Decreased sexual response
- Women on oral estrogen or birth control pills
- Any woman with low testosterone levels
- Any woman who desires to improve her health, energy, strength, mental clarity & confidence
Fill out the form below to schedule your free, no obligation, telephone consultation and find out if BHRT is right for you.
How it Works
What our Patients Say
I went into Verve to get an IV treatment after a long night out and I can't believe how much it helped! I was feeling tired, had a headache and just overall run down but after the treatment I had a lot of energy and felt like a whole new person. The treatment was painless and only took about 45 minutes. The staff was incredibly friendly and made sure I was comfortable throughout my appointment. I would definitely go back and recommend Verve to my friends!
Jessica N (via Google)
My experience with Verve Health has been amazing. Monelle has exceptional knowledge about hormones and has really helped by explaining my levels in a way I can understand. I do Crossfit 5-6 times a week and tried Peptide's which has made my recovery amazing.
Alex B (via Google)
I just got my IV treatment today and I am so thankful that I chose this place. I was feeling low energy, had a huge headache and had a big day looming ahead of me. I can say without a doubt that I made the right choice. It completely turned my day around. The staff really helped make my experience as they were so accommodating and showed they actually cared about their clients. I can say I will definitely be a repeat customer.