Referral Terms & Conditions
1. How The Program Works
1) Send us your friend or family referral(s).
2) Once you refer your friend, your names will be connected in the program and once your friend starts a service with Verve Health for over $100, you will get your credit.
3) Friends must recieve a service from Verve Health LLC prior to your credit being assigned.
4) You can either choose a $50 credit for your future services at Verve Health LLC, or you can opt to recieve a $25 Amazon giftcard emailed to you.
5) There is no limit of how many people you can refer, and you will be credited once they begin a treatment or service at Verve Health LLC.
6) Your friends will also recieve $50 off their service or treatment.
7) Referral program credits apply for new referrals starting July 2023, not for past referrals prior to this date.
8) Referral credits cannot be assigned to any current Verve Health LLC clients, they must be a new client.
9) Only one referrer credit will be granted per each new referral. If multiple referrers claim the same referral, Verve Health LLC will identify the first referrer for that individual.
10) Referral accounts that are canceled by Verve Health LLC for any reason (non-compliance with our policies) will not be included in the program.
11) Verve Health LLC credits are non-transferable or redeemable for cash. Credits will be given for Verve Health LLC services, or an Amazon giftcard.
12) Verve Health LLC reserves the right to terminate the account(s) of any referring customer and/or referred customer.
2. A Referral Is
1) Make your referral(s) and ask your friend to enter your name in the “Who may we thank for referring you” section of their Verve Health form.
2) Once your friend begins a service or treatment at Verve Health and names you as their referrer, your account will be credited and you can choose to use your $50 for your next service at Verve Health LLC, or we will send you a $50 Amazon giftcard to your email address if you choose.
2. Rewards And Offers
Offers are only redeemed after a person has spent $100 of treatment.
5.1. These Referral Terms are published by Verve Health LLC (“we”’, “us” and “our”). Our Referral Program as displayed on our Website [Insert link to Website here] and these Terms form a binding agreement for both Referring Users (“you” or “your(s)”) and people who receive our referral invitation.
5.2. This Referral Program permits you to invite your contacts to participate in one or more Referral Program(s).
5.3. You may only invite personal friends, family members, acquaintances and colleagues to this Referral Program.
6. Completed Referrals and Limit
6.1. A Completed Referral is when a Referring User refers this Program to one of its contacts. Subsequently, that contact will either sign-up, make a purchase or complete whatever action is determined as a referral above – which is not cancelled or disputed in accordance with Subsection 3.
6.2. A limit to the number of referrals by Referring Users may apply. Or we may specify a maximum number of Completed Referrals who are eligible for the benefits of this Program. At this time (June 2023) the limit is 0. This can be changed at any time with a noitce sent via email by Verve Health LLC.
6.3. All referred people must be new and first-time Users. Existing Users cannot participate in and benefit from the Referral Program.
6.4. You represent all personal information is 100% correct and up to date. We may monitor your use of the Referral Program or request your ID to verify your identity before issuing rewards.
7.1. This Program cannot be combined with other Verve Health LLC’s referral programs, discounts, vouchers, benefits or incentives. By participating in this Referral Program, we may restrict you from any other promotion, program, discount, or vouchers.
7.2. You understand and agree that you must not use referral methods that are bothersome to the recipients. Moreover, your participation in the Referral Program must not violate the applicable law, including but not limited to anti-Spam legislation, which is mass distribution of unsolicited messages.
7.3. You must not publish our Referral Program on any sites or platforms that house any Adult Content, Alcohol, Tobacco, Gambling, Games and Online Casinos, Political Content, and any form of illegal activities.
7.4. You must not at any time, invite or refer people who are unknown to you.
7.5. You must only use our Referral Program for personal use and refrain from its use for commercial purposes such as affliate marketing or othrer means to get refferals that you not personaly acquainted.
8. Term and Termination
8.1. This Referral Program will run until the announced date and that date can be extended or restricted. We may also in our sole discretion notify Users that the Referral Program has ended with immediate effect.
8.2. Any referral made before the end of the Referral Program can still participate. However we may exclude referrals in our sole discretion made after its termination date.
8.3. We may terminate this Referral Program at any time, including your participation or the availability of its benefits.
9. Exclusive Relationship
9.1. You understand and agree that you are only the User of our services and/or products, and refrain from implying any other affiliation or legal relationship with us.
9.2. You understand and agree that you are never authorized to legally bind our company.
9.3. You must never create any materials that contain our branding, trademark, (part of) our corporate identity.
9.4. By participating in the Referral Program you must not represent yourself in duplicate, agent or intermediary of our company
10. Privacy and Information
10.1. You undertake to respect the privacy rights of the people you invite to our Referral Program and direct to our website.
We may amend the terms and conditions of our Referral Program. We may offer and/or restrict additional incentives, benefits and programs. As a result, additional terms may apply. You agree that you are aware of those amended and additional terms.
12. Violations and Termination
12.1. In case we suspect any violations of these terms or otherwise tampering with, fraud or unreasonable use of our Referral Program, we may in our sole discretion cancel the distribution of any discount, benefit or payout.
12.2. If you are a current or former employee, contractor or affiliate of our company, we may restrict your participation in the Referral Program, and we may restrict or cancel your participation with immediate effect.
12.3. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and refrain from violating any third party rights. These rights include any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
13. Disclaimer and Indemnification
13.1. We offer our Referral Program and its benefits only on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We may remove, change and update the Referral Program in our sole discretion. We will never make any promises or guarantees about the content and information of our Referral Program. We disclaim our responsibility for any information that is incorrect or has errors.
13.2. Our Referral Program is based on our best efforts. You acknowledge and agree that we can never guarantee any benefit or result from participating in the Referral Program.
13.3. You will defend, indemnify and hold [Customer Name] harmless from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses and costs (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of your participation in the Referral Program.
14. No Correspondence, Disputes And Refunds
With regards to the distribution of discounts, vouchers, incentives, prizes, awards or other benefits, no correspondence will be entered into. Moreover, we shall never respond to any complaint or accept any dispute about the Referral Program, and the abovementioned benefits. are provided “as is” and we never refund or exchange such benefits.
15. Applicable Law
The law of our residence Bend Oregon shall apply and the court in that country is competent to hear any claim that may arise out of these terms.